You are here

Emotional Support Animals

All requests to have an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) in campus housing should be directed to the Department of Housing.  You can send an email to with your request and the appropriate documents along with an explanation of the process will be sent to you.

Please note the following deadlines for application:

Fall Semester: July 1st

Spring Semester: January 1st


All policies and procedures for animals on campus can be found in the University Animal Policy.