ODS offers accommodations to all students with disabilities.
Students' disabilities typically are grouped within the following categories:
- Physical (visual, hearing, mobility impairment, etc.)
- Emotional or Psychological (i.e. anxiety, mood, personality disorders, etc.)
- Learning (i.e. dyslexia, dysgraphia, reading or math disorder, etc.)
- ADD or ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
The ADA defines a person with a disability as a person:
- who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities,
- who has a record of the disability, or
- who is regarded as having a disability.
If you are unsure whether or not your condition qualifies as a disability, please do not hesitate to contact us.