You are here

Disability Grievance and Appeals Procedure

Appealing Accommodations determined by Disability Services:

Any student who disagrees with the academic accommodation(s) or other services that have been determined should first speak to the Director of Disability Services. The student should express his/her concerns and be prepared to offer alternative solutions. If, after consulting with the director, the student is still not satisfied regarding the proposed accommodation(s) or the provision of accommodation(s), the student should speak with the Vice President of Student Affairs. If the student is still not satisfied with the proposed or provided accommodation(s), the student may take the matter to the ADA Committee. The director of Disability Services can provide the appeals procedure information to you.